Friday 23 May 2008

Skywatch Friday: Rainbow


It's Skwatch Friday again and today I can see the faint outline of a rainbow in mine.

As I climbed into the car in the driveway of our house, I caught sight of the rainbow. It had been fine and sunny all morning and in the afternoon it started to rain. Rain is always welcome in Hania, which is one of those 300-days-of-sunshine towns, but just lately, we've been having very mild weather. I don't know if climate change has had anything to do with this, but it's preferable to 30 degrees Celsius in the shade, which is the norm throughout the summer - from the beginning of June toll the end of September.

3 comments:

  1. είμαι νέος στο sky watch και βρήκα και άλλη μια ελληνική συμμετοχή. και πολύ όμορφη θα έλεγα.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your eyes are better than mine and then I refocused and think I see it on the horizon.

    If I don't get back to see you again before the weekend, I will wish you a "Happy Decoration Day" weekend. Alas, now called 'Memorial Day' weekend here in the states; and, better known for the Indianapolis 500 race than for decorating the graves of the dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very thin line in the horizon, by very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete